December 08, 2009

A COLD 4 Month Dr.'s Visit

Cecilia had her four month check up yesterday. Jon was going to meet me there, so that I wouldn't have to go through shots by myself, but the battery in the Accord died. And to top it off, his office had the AC and the fans on all day, he was so cold! Poor guy. I think it only got to about 16 degrees yesterday, and when I left for the doctors, my car said it was 11. BRRRRRRRR! Jon got a new battery for the car this morning before heading to work. Gotta love those unexpected expenses!

Anyway, according to the doc, Cecilia is "advanced". She "has the head control of an 8 month old" and is "the strongest 4 month old" that the doc "has seen in a long time." Dr. Postel predicts that Cecilia will be crawling by her 6 month appointment, and will have two teeth in by Christmas. That's right- my 4 month old is teething! YIKES!!! She said that we can start her on a little bit of rice cereal if we want. And at this point, I want. I want to sleep for more than 4 hours at a time at night. So, when the temperature gets to a more acceptable level (today it is only supposed to be 8 degrees), I will head out of the warm house to buy some new food.

Cecilia is in the 60th percentile for all of her measurements, here are her 4 month stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 9 oz.
Height: 25 inches
Head: 42 cm

In other news, we finally got the tree decorated. It has been up with lights on it for over a week, and we finally got the ornaments on it on Sunday night. We already found the best Christmas present under the tree!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...