August 30, 2010

Don't look away...

We have been in the process of reorganizing the basement so that my office is closer to what is now the play room. The play room is the main area right at the bottom of the stairs, and we need at least 4 baby gates to keep Cecilia contained. I found a great deal on Craig's List: 2 gates for only $10! SCORE!!! They desperately needed cleaning. I scrubbed them down in the front yard while Cecilia played with her ball. The second I turned away to rinse the suds off the gates, guess who found the suds bucket? Yep, and she had so much fun! She was soaked, drenched, covered in bubbles and dirt. I'm pretty sure she drank some of the soapy, dirty water too. I couldn't get too mad- she's too cute!




1 comment:

Teresa said...

We like to play in dirt and water too!
Love from Jacob & his G-Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...