June 18, 2012

Step-Step-Step

Lillian Jeanne is (cautiously) walking!  I am counting June 4, 2012 as the day she walked for the first time.  She took 10 steps to her Daddy when he got home from work.  She has been getting more brave everyday since, and we are up to about 17 or 18 steps now.  Walking is not quite her primary mode of transportation, but we are getting there.  She is pushing herself up to a stand with no other support and starting to take off walking without any prompting.  She is too cute!  I tried really hard to get those first steps on video, but the timing was always off.  I managed to get this video this weekend at my parents house.  Close enough to first steps for me.



1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

so sweet! I love when they take those first steps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...