September 17, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday, Jon!!

My wonderful husband turned the big 3-0 this year.  Given our recent addition to the family, and with Nora's birthday being only 10 days before Jon's, a large celebration was somewhat out of the question.  I picked up a blueberry pie at a local bakery and we celebrated as a family on Jon's birthday.

I was feeling somewhat guilty about not doing anything for my love's big day though, so I decided to throw a simple backyard party for him.  It was what he wanted from the beginning, and I would have liked to have had a little more flare to it, but it was a perfect celebration with family and friends.



I'm pretty lucky to have such and easy going guy.  Its really amazing to think that I've known Jon for half his life, and been his girlfriend for almost half his life.  I like to reflect on how much we've grown together and I love to celebrate where we are at this big milestone.  I'm so proud of Jon at age 30.  He has become a wonderful man, committed husband, loving father, reliable and hard worker, and an overall great person.  I love you, Jon!!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...