September 11, 2008

A Wedding and then a Bee Sting

Last weekend Jon’s childhood friend Bo got married to Dawn. Jon was the Best Man, and I think that he did a great job with his responsibilities. He was prepared with snacks and water for the groomsmen. He made sure the bride and groom, parents, and wedding party were sitting where they were supposed to when there was no apparent set seating at the reception. And he kept his cool when he was told there would be no toasts, and then informed that the Maid of Honor was going to give a toast, even though he had already prepared a speech. On Sunday we went over to Bo and Dawn’s house for a post wedding BBQ, only to find that it was a BBQ for Bo’s family, and Dawn was having a BBQ at her parents house with her family…. The food was good though. It was great to see our friends Trevor and Jenny who came in to town from Massachusetts for the Big Day. We are looking forward to their wedding next spring.

On Sunday Jon and I went to the driving range and I got stung by an invisible bee in the middle of my middle finger! My finger swelled up so bad that I had to take my wedding ring off, then the swelling went down, and then back up worse than the first time that night. I never even saw the bee or wasp- but it sure did hurt!

Oh- in other news- we bought our plane tickets to go to Brazil for Ana’s graduation in January!$!$!$!!!!!

As always visit the "Pictures" link on the right for more visual aids.

The Boys (Trevor, Bo, and Jon) at the rehearsal dinner



The Best Man making sure the Groom looks good.



Dawn and Bo



Trevor and Jenny



Jon and I

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...