October 17, 2008

Fries the Moment Design Update

I thought that I should post an update about Fries the Moment Design. I recently finished and delivered Mason’s Birth Announcements. He is so darn cute!

I am also finalizing an album for Marlo and Brian. They had a beautiful wedding in the Bahamas last May, and despite the storm that blew in, it looks like it was quite the celebration.

I am getting started on my Holiday Card promotions. I can’t even believe that I have to start thinking about Christmas already! Be on the look out for the info and get your pictures ready to send me for your custom card design. This year I am going to offer a 5x7 Postcard, a 4x6 postcard, and a 5x7 folding greeting card, in addition to the regular 5x7 photo card that I have done in the past.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great work!
Good idea to start on Christmas projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...