October 10, 2008

Three Day Weekend

I am so looking forward to this weekend. My friend Emily is picking me up early from work today to go shopping. Other than that, there is nothing planned for the next 3 days! Monday is Columbus Day, and since I work for a bank, we get that holiday off (gotta love that perk). I am so excited to be able to do what I want when I want, with out having to juggle plans and commitments. Sometimes you just need to be at home, this is one of those times for me. Maybe I'll take a nap- oh that sounds so nice- especially since the weather is going to be rainy and ucky this weekend. I think that I am going to try to get my office back into some kind of order too. Jon and I will probably go swimming on Saturday morning. We started swimming twice a week about two weeks ago. It is a good work out, and our rec center is super nice. I better stop now- otherwise I will have my entire unplanned weekend planned. Happy three day weekend!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love those three day weekends! Have a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...