July 03, 2009

Less than a Month

We are getting down to the wire. There is still a lot to do, but we are ready now, if we had to be. We bought a little girl and a little boy outfit last weekend, along with some wipes. We should probably get some little diapers on hand, I'll add it to the list. Jon installed the car seat this week, he also took the entire car seat apart and read the manual cover to cover and then gave me a lesson. He is going to be such a great daddy. I am feeling pretty good. The attic fan has been a blessing to have, it does a great job cooling the house off at night. My ankles and feet are swollen, and my wedding ring doesn't fit anymore, but it is all temporary. We are going car shopping this weekend- this kid is getting really expensive! Last night we registered at the hospital, so we don't have so much paper work to do when we get there on the big day. I am feeling the strong need to "nest", I've made lists of chores for every room in the house, I hope to get some of them done this weekend.

Here are the two outfits we picked out. Any guesses??

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Happy & Healthy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...