July 13, 2009

Very Thankful

We are almost ready for Small Fry to join our family. We bought our new (used) car on the 4th. It is the first time in over 3 years that we are a two car family. I love my new Pilot! We have already gotten full use of all the space in it. On Thursday, my co-workers threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so nice of them! We received our stroller and some of the crib bedding from them. It was so nice and generous, and I was very surprised. We had our big family baby shower this weekend and it was wonderful to celebrate with all of our family and close friends. A big "thank you!" to my Aunts, my Mom, and all who helped host the party. We received so many terrific gifts for the baby, and we were able to finish up all of our shopping on Sunday for the baby. We also picked up the crib from my Aunt and Uncle. My littlest cousin was very excited to give his bed up for Small Fry because he got a new race car bed. We are so thankful for all of the generosity, love and support that everyone has bestowed upon us. The little one will be here soon, and I am starting to feel ready.


1 comment:

jeanna said...

Beth,
I am finally catching up on your blog. I think I better put pack a bag on my list too!
Love, MOM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...