August 12, 2009

Fan Club

Cecilia has been so blessed the past two weeks to have such a large fan club. She has had countless visitors, and has handled being passed from person to person very well. Cecilia would like all of her fans to know that she does not mean any offense if she doesn't remember you in the future, but promises to get to know you better as she gets older.

I have enjoyed being home with her, watching her sleep, giving her baths, feeding her, and just holding her. Sometimes it hits me that she is my daughter and I get overwhelmed with emotion. She is so expressive with her hands. They are always pretty and posed, usually near her face, or clasped together on her chest. So CUTE! I can't believe how much she has changed already.



In other news, we have zucchini! Our largest harvest is as big as our daughter. Now I have to figure out what to do with such food.


Also, have I mentioned how much Cecilia's Daddy loves her? This was the other night, when Jon couldn't wait to watch Star Wars with his girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...