December 05, 2009

Cookie Exchange Preview

I admit, I am not bringing cookies to the annual cookie exchange this year. I am bringing candies. Have I mentioned that since I have been home with C, I have really enjoyed cooking and baking? It has been nice to be able to experiment with different recipes and ingredients. It doesn't help that I like to watch Giada De Laurentiis on Food Network while I nurse Cecilia. I think she is fabulous, and she has inspired me to make many yummy things.

Anyway, this year I am bringing Chocolate Dipped Cranberry-Orange Nougat, and Truffle Pops with festive sugars, coffee-cocoa, and candy cane shells. They were fun to make, and I am excited to bring some yummy cookies home this afternoon.



2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

those look delicious! I love Giada as well, everything she does looks so yummy and pretty simple!

Isn't being home with your baby the best? I have found myself baking a lot more, too :)

Teresa said...

yummy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...