January 25, 2010

Sitting Pretty

For Cecilia's next trick, she will sit pretty for extended periods of time, and play happily with her toys. She has also learned how to smile for the camera!



I can't believe my baby is getting so big. She will be 6 months old on Friday, and I can't bring myself to say it. She is getting more mobile everyday. I wouldn't be surprised if she figures out how to crawl by the end of the week. She loves to give kisses and snuggles too. Baby kisses are ones that only her mother could love: full fist grab of moms hair and/or face, open mouth, and slobbery. I really do love them though.

She has yet to figure out how to sleep through the night, but I'm sure that she will figure it out before she goes to school. She has got her nap time schedule down, and is doing better about sleeping in her crib instead of her swing. She has been gobbling up her cereal every night like a pro, and soon we will start on new foods.

1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

she sure is a cutie! I love her dress in those last pictures, I can't believe she is 6 months!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...