December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, we love Christmas Eve at Ma & Pa's.  So many wonderful people, and wonderful traditions.  The house was full of love and people.  I think my brother said it best when he said, "Didn't this house used to be bigger?"  HA, no, never was it bigger, we've all grown and there are more people that have joined the fun.  My girls were adorable in their Christmas dresses.  Cecilia was not into the photo thing, so you'll have to take my word for it.  Cecilia's grab bag gift from Uncle John and Aunt Michele was a hit- she got Cinderella dress up clothes, complete with a light up dress.  The young men took over dishwashing duty this year, and they were very serious about it.  White elephant was great this year, although, I wish I would have stolen that sandwich press.  My cute mug got stollen and I got stuck with a Clapper.  Pa got a Justin Bieber Holiday CD, just what he's always wanted, hehehe!














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...