July 30, 2012

Lucky 7

Today is our seven year wedding anniversary.  Time has flown by.  I was taking a short walk down memory lane and looking at some wedding pictures.  Gosh, we were so young, babies really.  I was only days shy of 21, and Jon was about a month shy of 22.  Would I change it?  No.  Ok, I would change some of the decor, or the fabric my veil was made of, or perhaps a few changes to the wedding party.  But I would not change the fact that we got married and committed our lives to each other 7 years ago.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos with you from our big day.  Our wedding photographer was Suzanne Shaff.  (I have my watermark on here for my blog's sake).  Happy Anniversary to us.  I love you, Jon!!























  











1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...