September 27, 2012

Fall is Upon Us and So are Long Sleeves

Fall is upon us.  At least I think it is.  I don't feel as guilty about turning my oven on.  Chocolate chip cookies and casseroles have returned.  My counter is overflowing with veggies from the garden.  I have so many cucumbers!  I need to remember to pack a light jacket for Cecilia at school.  We've had several days that a cool enough for long sleeves spotted between the still 85* days. 

Speaking of long sleeves, Lillian Jeanne is NOT a fan.  Its actually quite funny.  The first day it was cool enough that she really should have had sleeves on she freaked out!  She was pulling on the sleeves and crying and whining.  Poor thing, she was so confused.  She still isn't used to the idea.  I think its very funny though.  Both Jon and I were giggling so much at her.  It still makes me laugh.  









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...