March 15, 2013

Habemus Papam!!

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.  I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." 
Matthew 16:18-19

Last Wednesday, the 13th of March, I got home from MOPS and opened up my Facebook just in time to see "White Smoke!" posted on several of my feed's.  Then my phone got a text message with a "Pope Alarm" and I turned the TV on to see it all unfold.  It was wonderful timing to be able to see it all.  I did have to feed the girls and get them down for their nap, but it all worked out.  Cecilia was excited too.  She kept asking "Pope here?!?"  I watched and cried as Pope Francis made his debut and prayed for him and with him.  It was amazing to see history unfold, and to see Church history broadcast   for all to see.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...