February 10, 2014

Mom & Daughter Date weekend

Cecilia has been in need of some new clothes to fit her growing body.  The local kids consignment store was having a huge sale, so we set out to see what we could find.  We should have been waiting at the door 15 minutes before they opened, but we still found some good deals.  

Then on Sunday, Lilly Jeanne and I headed out to Babies R Us to get her a new car seat.  I was excited because they were having their trade in sale, and Lilly's old seat was a hand me down and it would not have survived another child, so I was going to trade it in for her new seat and get the 25% off.  However, the seat we wanted was on sale already, so the 25% off did not apply.  For the record, this ticked me off, and I will try not to ever shop at Babies R Us again.  I think they are so over priced, and they pull tricks like this all the time {rant over}.   Despite Lilly not feeling very well at all, we still had a nice time, and she loves her new seat!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...