February 28, 2014

February Instagrams

I like Instagram, a lot.  Here's what I posted in February.

2/2 The trees were beautifully flocked with snow this morning. #sundaymorning #snow #gobroncos

 2/3 So much love. #noralouise

 2/3 Digging the new chore chart! The girls are excited about it too. For now. #washitape #ceciliakathryn#lillyjeanne

 2/5 I become more like my mother everyday.#notabadthing #wishIwouldhavefoundthissixhoursago#coffee

2/6 So thankful for a warm house today. #brrrr 

2/15 #chilecookoff2014 

2/18 BFF date night with one of my oldest and bestest friends. #andlifecomesback #phoneafriend@amandatrenck 

2/20 Look mom, I'm in the spoon! #ceciliakathryn #breakfast#crosseyed 

2/22 Loving this little profile from my session this morning❤️#oneyearold #rubberducks #sosweet#friesthemoment #photography 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...