June 29, 2013

Operation Bunk Bed

Last weekend, the girls got to spend the night at Ma & Pa's house (my grandparents).  Jon and I took advantage of the kid-free time to purchase and set up the girls new bunk beds.  We've been talking about it for months now with them, so when they got home on Monday night, you can imagine the excitement.  I have been a bit worried about the transition to two girls in the same room.  Mostly because Cecilia has started to become hit or miss on her naps, and has been known to stay up way past bed time, even though she stays in her room (for the most part).  Luckily, Lilly Jeanne is a really good sleeper.  Cecilia has had several melt downs at sleep times this week, but we will push forward and she will get used to it.  They do love their new beds, and they are very excited that Tater Tot will be sleeping in Lilly Jeanne's crib soon.


One night this week, I found Cecilia sleeping in style.  I couldn't help but take a picture :)  



As for Lilly Jeanne, I think she will always be a tummy sleeper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...