June 30, 2013

MS Ride

The MS Ride team that my Uncle Dan and Brother Nick have been participating in for years now has grown significantly.  (See last years finish line here)  Last year, there were only three riders.  We were able to meet the team as they crossed the finish line from their 150 mile, two day ride.  They raised a lot of money as a team to benefit MS research.  MS is something I come across more and more.  Just this year, I have learned of two other friends that have been diagnosed with MS.  Friends, my age with little ones like me.  It hits home when you can relate to people that struggle daily with the disease.  This year, the team had eight riders (nine, if you count my cousin Chris, who rode with another team)!


I was so excited when my Uncle Dan asked me to design the team logo and jersey.  This was something I had never done before, but I was so excited how it turned out.  I think Team MS Curitol's logo turned out amazing, and I was able to incorporate everything my uncle wanted: a pill, bikes, and flames (because flames are fast!).  The jersey design came out better than I expected too.  My brother, Nick and his wife, Megan are my jersey models.  My Aunt Jenny's law firm was a major sponsor for the team this year.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...