July 11, 2013

Tiny Town

We had the chance to go to Tiny Town with my Magnificat Moms group and all the kids.  We had so much fun exploring all the little houses.  The girls loved it!  Lilly's favorite house had a Christmas scene inside.  She stopped to look in it twice, once on the way down the town and once on the way back.  Cecilia had fun with her friends, Beau and Sienna.  The three of them were practically inseparable.  We explored the town and rode the little train.  I also got to see my friend Amanda.  She happened to be coming to play the same day.  It was a treat to see her, especially since I haven't seen her since March, and I haven't seen her kids since December!  I wish we got a picture together...







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...