January 21, 2014

Coffe Mugs and Sippy Cups

We have a hypothesis: As the sippy cups increase in your home, so do the coffee mugs.  Or is it the other way around?  Either way, we have both in abundance.  I have come to rely on coffee as a necessity to my morning.  I have enjoyed the occasional cup of coffee here and there through adult hood, but the more children I have had, the more addicted I have become to it.  I'm not so sure that it's actually the caffeine, (although, I'm sure that helps!) it is more the fact that coffee is a grown up drink.  My children, they do not drink coffee.  My husband, he does drink coffee.  See it is an adult thing to do.  It might be the only thing in a day that makes me feel like a sane adult.  



In other morning news:  I've noticed that I find myself looking more like this later and later in the day on Mondays.  Probably because it is the only day of the week that I don't have to go anywhere.  Hey, at least I showered!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...