January 31, 2014

Misc. January Photos

With my new fancy iPhone, I've taken so many more photos of random moments during the day.  Its fun, and I like that it reminds me of my girls in happy moments, because sometimes it is hard to remember the happy moments when you feel like your entire day has been filled with whining and disciplining.  So, here are some random miscellaneous photos from January that don't really have or need a story.  Maybe just a caption..





Nora LOVES her Sophie Giraffe.  Why didn't I have this with the first two??


"You be my friend?" 


Tomato Soup!  Lilly Jeanne's favorite food.

Clearly, Minnie stole the pillow.

She loves me.  A lot.




Ombre bath tub.  We are so stylish around here, even when we bathe.

Nora has officially found her thumb!  She has been an even more pleasant baby since.  Yay for self soothing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...