August 04, 2008

All in the Family

We just got back from the Tri-Annual Shelke Reunion. It was a great time. Stella got to come so it was her first road trip. She did great in the car!

I think that this was my favorite reunion because I was finally at an age where I had the financial independence to do all the fun things and the lack of responsibility to be able to do the fun things too. I wish that I got to see my cousins more often than every three years.

The vacation in a nutshell:

Montana is beautiful!!
Saturday: Drive
Sunday: Drive again
Monday: Hiking in Glacier National Park
Tuesday: Lunch with the Ladies and Shopping in Kalispell, and Picture Day
Wednesday: Wake boarding on Whitefish lake with the immediate family
Thursday: Horseback riding and Rafting
Friday: Drive and see Victoria and Fam in Sheridan, WY
Saturday: Drive to home-sweet-home











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair Beth! I just cut mine too.

Anonymous said...

look at my face in that group pic...wow lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...