August 11, 2008

The day of 8's

My birthday was fabulous! I had a great day. Mom and Dad picked me up as planned and we went to DiCicco's for lunch. It was delicious! Then they took me to the Verizon store and contributed to a new phone for my b-day gift. I love my new phone. My old one was at least 2 years old, it was very loved, but starting to look like it was from the dinosaur age of cell phones.


Aunt Jenny and Denise threw a great party. All of my goo friends were able to make it too which was really special. Aunt Jenny made her signature Margarita's (YUMMY), there was plenty of good food and good company! My cousin Keeghan was in town- visiting from college. I haven't seen him in about two years, so I was happy that he could spend my birthday with me. We also had the NJ Shulers in town visiting. It was Eric's B-Day too, so we cut the cake at exactly 8:08pm. It was very exciting. To top off the night there were fireworks! Littleton was having fireworks for Western Welcome Week, but I like to think that they were for my Birthday on 08.08.08. We could see them really well from the patio, it was a good show too. Oh, and the Olympics Started on my birthday. We recorded the opening ceremonies and watched it on Saturday morning- I thought it was absolutely incredible!






For more fun pictures click on the "Pictures" link to the right.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...