August 08, 2008

Crazy 8 B-day: 08.08.08!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME! I love my birthday- this year especially because it is my lucky birthday -08.08.08- how cool is that!

I have done a little research about 08.08.08. I particularly like my horoscope (even though I don't really believe in horoscopes) from this article:
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/08/07/2008-08-07_080808_horoscope_special.html
It say's: Wealth-creation strategy: Glitz, glamour and glorious days and nights spent entertaining friends, colleagues and prospective financial partners are what Leo lives for. The Leo optimism is forever finding ways to increase their own and their partner's financial security. They focus on how to achieve goals, rather than why something can't be accomplished. They prefer to work with people, and are well-suited to partnerships and team work. Their sense of fair play is admirable, and they understand that partnerships are built on trust and equality.

Chinese proverb: Raise your sail one foot and you get 10 feet of wind.

....Maybe it's time to put myself out there a little more with Fries the Moment Design and try to get some wind....

I took the day off work. My parents are on their way down to take me to lunch and shopping, and then we are going to Aunt Jenny's for a party where Jon will meet us after work. Low key and perfect.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...