April 20, 2009

Progress

We did get snow- well, we got Sierra Cement. Sierra Cement is a combo of snow and rain, with enough snow to make it look harmless, until you walk or shovel it. It is so wet and heavy that it is like walking through quick sand, and one shovel full could do serious damage to your back. It is supposed to be in the 70's all week, and my Tulips are oooo soooo happy.

We attended the State Destination Imagination competition on Saturday. My cousin James did very well- 6th place, out of 20+ teams! My brother Peter did AWESOME! His team got 1st Place in the entire state. Seven teams competed, but Peter's structure held 460 pounds, no other team even came close. Peter's team is off to the Global Competition next month.Chelsea came to help me paint the nursery yesterday (THANK YOU!). We grew the grass all around. I am so pleased and excited with how it looks! We still have work to do in there, hopefully by the first weekend in May it will be ready for baby stuff.

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

I absolutely love your nursery paint job!!! I'm so copying that at some point!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...