April 06, 2009

Snow, Sun, Sick

We finally got the snow storm that we needed a few weeks ago, and we've had more precipitation since then. I am so glad that we got some moisture, I was starting to get worried that our State was going to dry up like a raisin. The snow has been dotted by just enough sun, that Jon and Stella have only had to shovel a few times, and the roads have not been too bad.

I am sick... again. Colds are really no fun- especially when you are pregnant (and: cold + heartburn = no sleep). Jon did some research for me and concluded that I am more likely to get MORE colds while I am pregnant because my immune system is lower so that my body doesn't reject the baby. See that- you learn something new everyday.

Jon started on the nursery recently. Its moving right along, and we should have color on the wall on Saturday. I've looked at my calendar, and we only have 4 free weekends between now and the due date-AHHHHH!!!! I feel like we are getting soooo close, and we have soooo much to do.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Stella! Your so cute! I like the paint samples on the upper right!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...