October 09, 2009

SAHM/SIWK


That's right. I'm officially going to be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom), and we are no longer DINK's (Double Income No Kid's), we are SIWK (Single Income With Kid). I originally was going to go back to work, just two days per week, but we made the decision last week after I found out that I would have to go back to work for a minimum of four days per week. I couldn't handle leaving her for that many days. Not to mention the cost of childcare, and the expense of going to work. It is going to be a stretch, but we know that it is the best thing for our family for me to be home with Cecilia, and continue to build my business. Besides, who could resist this face for a boss.




Jace and his Mom came to visit Cecilia yesterday. He is such a sweetie. He brought Cecilia a new quilt that his grandma made for her. Cecilia was showing off, and she rolled over for the first time!
Check out the rolling baby.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

a definite gymnast

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...