October 28, 2009

Swing Success

Cecilia has not been a fan of the swing that we got her. I keep trying to put her in it, but she only lasts about five minuets before she wants out. I discovered a new swing while I was meeting with a client to show him an album that I had just finished for one of his brides. He and his wife just had twins in April and they were so content in there swings when Cecilia and I arrived. Cecilia fell asleep in my arms while we were all visiting and his twins moved out of their swings on to another activity. I was able to put Cecilia down in one of the swings, and she stayed asleep until we left, about 40 minuets! I was sold. I found the swing on Craigslist.com for only $60, originally $150. Cecilia loves it, and so do I! I think the biggest differences are that the seat is like a papasan chair, so it is very cozy for her, and it swings side to side as well as back and forth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...