April 24, 2010

...

Cecilia has been teething, and therefore only sleeping for about 2 hours at a time at night. It is so much fun. I can't wait for more teeth. Due to my lack of sleep, my brain has started to fail me, and I have wanted to write a complete blog, but you will have to settle for this:

C is eating great and liking all kinds of food: Kiwi, cheese, black beans, yogurt.

C is improving her pincher skills for picking food up. She has graduated to chunks of food, no more pureed stuff.

She is pulling herself up on everything in sight and starting to cruise around furniture.

I am tired.

I have an addiction to baking chocolate chip cookies.

Pat and Sarah were here last weekend, it was wonderful to see them as always. The next time we see Pat will be for graduation.

I have been busy this week with albums, spreadsheets, and websites.

Oh that reminds me- and this is kind of big- My Dad's new website is live: www.ambrosehomebuilders.com. I designed it for him.

We had to lower the bed in C's crib because she is a monkey. She figured out how to climb up on to her crib mirror and bumpers.

I started writing this post on Thursday, it is now Saturday...

I have lots of pictures, but don't have time to post them right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...