April 30, 2010

Still a Small Fry

Yesterday Cecilia turned 9 months old (still in disbelief here). I knew that she was going to weigh-in on the small side of the charts because of how much she is moving around. I was a little shocked to see just how small she really is though:
Weight: 15 lbs. 10 oz, 8th Percentile!
Height: 28 inches, 60th Percentile

At least her height is still average. She is eating a ton these days, and she is now cleared to eat just about anything, which means introducing her to meats, breads, spices, etc. We will attempt to keep her on the charts for her 1st birthday.

Remember how I was saying that her personality is coming through? Here is one such example. These were taken yesterday during lunch. She was being such a ham! Some of these faces remind me of me, well pictures of me anyway. She was totally posing and playing with the camera. Too cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look how long and pretty her hair is! Leah is never going to have any hair if she follows in her momma's footsteps... I was bald until I was 2, and the way she's going, she will be, too!! Cecelia is too adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...