April 05, 2010

Happy Easter

We love Easter, and this year was no exception. The weather was perfect, the company was great, the food was plenty and delicious.

Saturday night my brother, Pete, went to the Easter Vigil with me at church. It was a beautiful mass! I think that the Easter Vigil is my favorite mass of the whole year. I love how renewing it is. I love the music. I love welcoming all of the new members of the church in.

On Easter Sunday we headed to Ma & Pa's house to celebrate with the entire family. Cecilia received so many Easter baskets. She got new clothes, and toys from her Grandma's and her Great Aunt Michele. She was so darn cute in her Easter dress too! We had a delicious meal, followed by the egg hunt. Cecilia was soooo tired by this time, it should have been nap time. She wasn't to sure about the eggs, she preferred the grass better.




After the eggs were all found and emptied we enjoyed the beautiful weather and kept the tradition of kite flying alive. We couldn't have asked for a better day for kite's. At any given time there were 6+ kites in the sky, way UP in the sky. Cecilia was so tired, she curled up on Grandma and took a nap.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful day! I LOVE Cecelia's Easter dress - soooo cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...