April 25, 2011

Baby Bets

I've already admitted to having a spreadsheet addiction, so this should come as no surprise to you. We've started a Baby Bet for Sweet Potato. If you'd like to play along, just leave a comment, email, FB, etc. to let me know your votes and I'll add them to the list. Here's what I need: gender, birth date, time, and weight. The winner gets SUPER bragging rights, and will be one of the first people to know when Sweet Potato has arrived.
Here were some facts to common questions asked yesterday when people were making bets:
Due Date: May 9
Cecilia weighed 6lbs, 13 oz.
Cecilia was born 2 days early at 11:09 PM

Looking forward to seeing your guesses! More importantly, I'm looking forward to meeting this baby, and seeing who wins :)

6 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

May 6th
7 lbs. 1 oz.
4:52 pm

:)

AJ and Cindy said...

and I guess you are having a boy!

Chelsea Abeyta said...

May 8th, 9:10 pm, 6 lbs 11oz................BOY!

Unknown said...

May 5, 6:15 am. 7 lbs 5 oz. GIRL!

Bgormley said...

Boy
7lbs 3oz
May 9th
5:37am

Leslielee said...

May 5th 6pm 8lbs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...