April 22, 2011

Just Because She's Cute

I know, I'm biased, but my little Cecilia is so cute. I have been savoring my time with her recently because I know it is going to change drastically within the next few weeks. I'm trying to get caught up on the blog before I get too far behind and I found all of these cute pictures that are just plain cute!

Band practice with her friend Sienna.




I spilled flour on the stairs, she thought she should see if it was still edible.

She has a shoe obsession (I wonder where she got it from). She is also has a thing for things being in the rights place. This was too funny!

The scowl. She's getting good at it...

COOKIE DOUGH!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable big girl! I love the scowl - so precious! We have that same outfit with the pink top and orange polka dot pants. She's a doll, mommy! Can't wait to see the sequel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...