April 28, 2011

To Grandma and Pop's House She Went

(I'm slightly behind, and desperately trying to catch up before Sweet Potato gets here...)

Earlier this month, when I was busy busy with the Benefit Dinner, my Mom happened to be on Spring Break that same week. So she graciously, and excitedly offered to take Cecilia to her house for a few nights, so that I could focus on the task at hand. It was C's first time away from home with out Mom or Dad. I was anxious about the whole thing. I knew she would be in great hands, and that she would have a great time, but I have to admit, it was so strange not having her in the house for those two nights. Grandma took lots of pictures to prove that Cecilia had a wonderful time. It was good practice for this summer when she can go and visit more often.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...