May 25, 2013

28 Weeks




How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of Baby: 2.25 lbs. and almost 15 inches long.  Think butternut squash.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: The last time I grew a tiny human in the summer was when I was pregnant with Cecilia and working.  I've realized how much my style (or lack there of) has changed since then.  All of the summer maternity shirts I pulled out are "professional".  I've started to purchase a few t-shirts, and I received a few as gifts for Mothers Day.

Baby Movement: ALL the time!  This kid moves constantly, or so it seems.  Also, when this baby moves, there is movement all over, not just in one spot.  Baby has also started to have some ferocious hiccup spells.  We're talking close together and full belly jumping hiccups.  

Sleep:  So far, so good.  It is definitely getting harder to change positions once I've laid down.

What I miss: A Margarita!  MMMMMM that sounds sooo yummy right now.

Cravings:  Peanut Butter.

Aversions:  Not too much.  I guess it depends on the day, or time of day.  

Symptoms:  Heartburn!!!  I've increased my Zantac dosage up to the maximum allowed- 150mg, twice a day.  That is four times the amount I took with the girls.  Sciatic pain.  Leg and foot cramps that make you cry in the middle of the night.  

Best Moment:  Cecilia actually feeling the baby move!  "Whoa!!" was her response :)  And reading books to the girls about new babies and being a big sister.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...