May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We headed up for some much needed mountain time at my parents house for Memorial Day weekend this year.  Cecilia was SO excited to go, that on the Monday before we left (a full 5 days before), the first thing she did with Jon was to make her packing list.  I was still in bed and could hear her listing things to Jon.  It was so cute!


It was a low key weekend, which was just what we needed.  My parents hosted a BBQ for their friends in the area and the girls "helped" wash the deck off.



We made s'mores on Sunday night around the campfire with the girls.  Cecilia was all about the chocolate (that's my girl!).  She went to all the effort of making her s'more, just to pull the chocolate piece out and eat it first.







I love the view from my parents home.  These are just a few of the changing scenes we witnessed this time from their deck.  Simply beautiful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...