October 22, 2013

My New Aunt Tanya and Uncle Dan



I could not be more thrilled for my Uncle Dan.  He married a wonderful woman on October 12th, Tanya.  She's my new Aunt :)  The wedding was in Colorado Springs and it was beautiful and fun in just the right proportions.  The ceremony was beautiful.  My favorite part was that Dan and Tanya memorized their vows and did not need any prompts and did not have to read them.

All of my out of town uncles and all of my siblings were here for the weekend to celebrate, and it was so good to be all together.  It was also Nora's first wedding.  She was a champ, although, she did just want some space at one point, and was happy to not have anyone holding her for a few minutes.  













We had a fun time dancing.  Cecilia tore up the dance floor!  The girls had so much fun.  I think this could be the first wedding they will remember.  They are still talking about it.



The boys were charged with decorating the getaway car, and they had way to much fun with it.  Tanya was not so thrilled when they left the reception to head out.  The car was complete with glitter bombs (glitter in the air vents and in the visors), whoopee cushions, and Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on" playing very loudly via CD and protected by mouse trap to prevent to bride and groom from changing the volume or the music selection.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...