February 20, 2010

Little Fish

We took Cecilia swimming for the first time yesterday. She LOVED the water. She loved to splash and kick. She loved to zoom around and bounce up and down. She even loved to float in the water. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find an infant swim suit for her this time of year, but Target came through for me, once again (I heart Target). I found the swim diapers, and the swim suits, but they started at size 9 month. I was going to get her a one piece, but it looked huge on the hangar, and I knew that it wouldn't work on her little body. So the cute ruffled bikini it was. We went to the APEX Center, and tried out all three pools that they have. Cecilia was so intrigued by the play area and all of the kids running around. They have one of those monster water- jungle-jim things with slides and fountains everywhere. Then we tried the lap pool in the lane that said "Family/Adult Lap Lane", but we were informed that infants were not allowed in the lap pool- sheesh! So we wandered over to the other large pool where the big slides dump into and finished up our playing. It was so fun to take her as a family. We are so lucky and blessed that Jon is able to have Fridays with us.





2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love her swim suit! That is so great that you are teaching her about the water this early on, I want to do with Lyla, too!

You guys are such a cute little family, I love it!

jeanna said...

Love that swimsuit! Thanks for the pics it makes my weekend without my Cecilia fix a little more bearable.
Love, Grandma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...