February 16, 2010

Valentines Day, Part 2

We picked up Grandma and Pops at the airport. They were in AZ visiting Grandma Katy and Grandpa Jim for the weekend. Cecilia was so happy to see Pops and tell him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Pops' birthday was Saturday.
Jon and I made dinner together. We had planned on steak, and Jon found lobster tails at Sunflower market on sale, so we splurged a tiny bit. We also had artichoke and salad. We also had a bottle of Prosecco that was left over from New Years. Cecilia joined in and had gourmet squash. We also made chocolate dipped strawberries together for dessert. It was a wonderful dinner, tasty and budget friendly ;)

1 comment:

Susan McDonald said...

Hi Beth,

I read your blog all the time. I love what you write.

Cecelia is growing so much!! She is adorable. And obviously very smart!

I hope I can make this Google account thing work.

Drop by and see us at work. I will come visit this summer.

Love,

Susan McDonald

P.S. Amanda Brown will be having a girl in June, 2010!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...