March 01, 2010

Seven Months and a New Trick

In some small moment between February 28 and March 1, Cecilia turned seven months old. I really am in disbelief, and I would like whom ever it is that controls the rhythm of time to slow it down a bit. It seems as though time has moved into warp drive ever since she has been born. Jon and I find ourselves asking, "What did we do before we had her?"

We received this outfit when she first came home from the hospital, and I have been itching to get it on her cute little body. It finally fits- kind of. If you notice, I had to cinch in the waist of the skirt with a ribbon. She is just so lean, and we wouldn't want her skirt to fall off! She was so cute playing in the mirror the other day.

And now for her newest trick! She has figured out how to push herself up to a sitting position from laying down!!! Woooowhooo! I know, it sounds so trivial to some, but watching her learn to move her body and get where she wants to go is truly amazing. She has been so much more mobile recently. She has perfected the army crawl, and she is starting to pull herself up on to her hands and knees. It is only a matter of days before she is crawling all over the place.

1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so cute! Lyla has that exact same onesie! I bought it for her while I was pregnant, and could not wait to have her wear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...