June 28, 2010

In the Construction Zone

First, I have to say that my husband is the best. He has been working so hard and I know that he is exhausted by this point. I am so lucky to have a Man that is capable of home projects. I appreciate his hard work in making our home more "ours".

He has done a wonderful job on our main bathroom remodel project. A few weeks back we decided that since we were going replace the windows, we might as well go ahead and remodel the entire bathroom (why not- right?!?). We decided to do this in stages. Phase 1 & 2 are complete. This involved taking down the ugly tile walls, replacing them with drywall and new paint. We (by we, I mean Jon) also replaced the sink faucet, mirror, and light fixture. it feels like a brand new bathroom already, and we love it!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...