June 02, 2010

Long Weekend

We spent Memorial Day weekend in the gorgeous Rocky Mountains at my parents house. The weather could not have been more perfect. We didn't do a whole lot, which was great! Jon assumed the role of the F.I.T.S. (Family IT Support) and helped my parents with all of their computer needs. This included printer/scanner/fax hook-up, operating system updates, and software installation. It's a good thing that he doesn't charge them ;)

My Mom and I were able to go on a walk all three days we were there. Gosh, it was so beautiful! I enjoyed having so much time with my Mom. It was great to have the time to talk with out interruption.

On Saturday we went to the Fire Department for a free burger and to see the trucks. C was not very impressed. Although, she loved being with her Pops and Grandma. She got to have some outside time on the deck, and enjoyed a beverage with Pops. And, Grandma gave her new kitchen gadgets to play with.

We saw the church and all the progress that has been made. It is getting so close to being finished! The dedication Mass is scheduled for June 25th. It's looking GREAT Dad! Keep up the good work!

The Great Ma, and the Great Pa joined us for dinner on Monday night. It was great to share a meal with them, and Cecilia loved seeing them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...