March 14, 2011

Going with my Gut

Cecilia ran a slight fever all weekend, along with a runny face, irritability, and extra snugly. It seemed like it was just a cold working its way through her system, but deep down, I knew it was something else. I tried to push away the feeling. Jon even suggested that we wait just one more day to see if the fever broke before taking her in. Her fever was still here this morning, so I kind-of reluctantly called and made her an appointment. I fully expected to bring her and and the doc to tell me that she is fine, and its just a cold. My gut was right though: sinus infection. Poor baby girl. She IS sick :( Antibiotic and all. She is relatively happy, and the snuggles are a nice bonus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...