March 17, 2011

Pleats

Sweet potato is proving to be a very active baby- especially between the hours of 5PM and 7AM. So, the other night, when baby was practicing aerobics and Jon and I were watching TV before heading to bed, Jon was feeling all of the action with his hand on my bare belly. Jon couldn't avoid feeling the destruction zone that is now my belly. Between the amazing amounts of stretch marks and the 4 scars that I have from my gallbladder surgery, my belly will forever remind me of this time in my life. So, Jon, noticing the thinning skin in my stretch marks says to me "Your skin is getting so thin! You should have pleats." HAHAHAHA!! Yes, honey, pleats would have solved the issue. I'm not sure how attractive pleats in my skin would be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Husbands... aren't they glorious? They'll just never quite get it. But, you are making a miracle, whether or not you're able to wear a bikini again (I mean really. How much did you ever wear them before?). That's pretty awesome, momma!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...