June 06, 2011

Garage Sale Find

Last Saturday, I escaped all by myself to get a bang trim and go to the bank. (I know- it sounds so thrilling!) The salon I go to is in a very nice newer neighborhood and they were having the neighborhood garage sale. I was on a mission to find a play house for C. She loves them, and there is one at Costco that I purposely avoid because she would play in it for hours if I let her. So, I drove around until I spotted it. It was at the end of a cul-de-sac already taken apart, but I would know those Little Tikes plastic pieces anywhere. I pulled up and claimed it even before I got out of the car. They were only asking $25 for it! AND they helped me get it in to my car, which was no small task. Those houses are bigger than they look. Anyway, I was so proud of myself. I'm not sure who was more excited about it- me or Cecilia. Jon put it together right away for her, and it was almost traumatic for her to have to leave it to go down for her nap. I foresee hours of fun in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...