July 03, 2011

Newborn Lilly Photos

When Lilly was just one week old we had newborn photos taken of her and some family shots too by the lovely and talented Kaela Green of Kaela Green Photography. She also did Cecilia's 6 month portraits. We LOVE her work! If you are in the Denver area, seriously- look her up and get your family photographed, you won't be disappointed. I was able to create Lilly's birth announcement from these photos, and I was thrilled with how it turned out. Stop over at my business blog post for more info on getting your own custom greeting cards and announcements.

In no particular order, here are just a few of my favorites from the shoot.















1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

she captured some beautiful shots! Can you believe you are a mama to two? so fun :) I love the birth announcement, too-- you are very talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...