August 17, 2011

Lilly is 3 Months



Last weekend Lilly turned 3 months old. I swear time goes faster with the second. Looking back, the first 3 months of Cecilia's life seemed so long. But with Lilly, I feel like we just came home from the hospital. It makes me sad. It makes me wonder if I'll remember anything about her as a baby.

She is doing so SO good with the reflux issue. I have stayed with the dairy free diet, and she is only throwing up maybe once per day. I have also stopped the Prevacid. It seemed to make her gag and then throw up, so it wasn't really getting into her system anyway.She is such and easy going baby. She naps well during the day, and sleeps pretty well at night. She will sleep from about 7:30-8ish till 1:30ish, and then get up at least one more time before morning. This is way ahead of how Cecilia slept (from what I remember). She will fall asleep just about anywhere too. Another trait C was never good at.
She has met just about all of her extended family on both sides - thanks to weddings, funerals, family reunions, and 87th birthday parties.
She has cheeks that I could kiss all.day.long. And I do. I love them. They are so sweet, and soft, and usually right there for me to smooch on.She loves to be held. She has a mighty little grip. If she is being held she will hang on to my hair or my shirt very tightly. I have lost several strands of hair to those little hands. She also likes to sit in the bumbo and play on her mat. She recently found her feet and is starting to rock and roll on her back and arch up really tall when she is on her tummy. Its only a matter of time before she rolls over.
She bathes with her sister now. It is a quick bath, and Jon and I tag team with her, but it sure does save time that way.Cecilia loves her more and more everyday. She will lay down next to her if she is on her mat, and she will talk to her and love on her if she is in her bumbo.

Her eye color is solidifying. I am 98% sure they will be identical to Cecilia's big beautiful brown eyes. They sure are a pretty contrast to her buddy Taven's blue eyes :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...