April 03, 2014

March Cuties and Other Post Worthy Pictures

1-2.  My girls are cute.  Even when they don't wear pants.  They like to dance with their dolls.
3.  This was mid-morning, I think on the way home from speech.  Rare for them to all be asleep in the car at this time of day.  Obviously, they were exhausted.
4.  Mamma came to visit in the middle of the week- a super special treat!  We celebrated with Smart Cow.
5.  Happy St. Patricks Day!  I make the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage with Irish Soda Bread.
6.  Oh Cecilia!  I threw away the scissors after this time.  It was bad.  Really bad.  
7-8.  Nora and I have been frequent shoppers at the Home Depot.  Seriously, I don't even want to know how many trips we've made.  At least I've got a cute shopping buddy.
9.  We made our first ever trip to Trader Joe's.  It was fun, we bought some yummy things.
10.  Nora and Pops
11.  I celebrated a friend of mine who is having baby #4 at her Birth Blessing party.  She had her henna lady there too, and I have so enjoyed my owl on my hand.  Every time I see it, I am reminded of my friend and the new tiny blessing about to be born.  











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...